Every year I have the great pleasure to attend the annual Face & Body Show in San Jose, Ca. This is a trade show with lots of continuing education, for Licensed Estheticians. It’s so important to keep learning, and experience the latest innovations in the beauty, spa and wellness industry- not to mention so much fun fun fun!
One of my favorite finds this year, was Kari Gran’s Lip Whips. I love these because the colors are beyond gorgeous and the ingredient list is all natural. They are lightweight, yet hydrating and yummy. These little jewels feel like skincare for your lips! Kari’s mission to use healthy ingredients stemmed from her desire to heal her own health issues, and create a healthy beauty line. Check out the ingredient list below.
- Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Seed) Oil
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) & Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Maganese Violet
- Tocopherol (Non GMO Vitamin E From Sunflower)
- Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
The colors are so rich and vibrant- they make your lips look luscious! I’m wearing Jolene in this post.
You can learn more about Kari and her fabulous Lip Whips on her site below.